You want a great domain name because you understand the benefits:
- Easier for customers to remember your brand
- Will increase your click-through-rate and lower your cost in marketing campaigns1
- Can increase your organic search rankings2
- Provides instant credibility, trust and authority with customers, investors, suppliers and partners3
- Can position you as a leader in the industry
The problem is: someone else owns the domain name you want.
Here’s what you need to know to value and buy your desired domain name:
- All good domain names are owned by someone.
- Like desirable physical land, great domain names hold steady or appreciate in value.
- Fair market value for great domain names varies from $X,000 to $X,000,000.
- Everything is negotiable.